Occupational Accident Insurance
Protect your most valuable asset: the drivers. We focus on helping drivers get well and return to work as soon as possible, whether you’re trying to protect a single Independent Contractor or hundreds.
Occupational Accident coverage for truckers provides medical, disability, death, and dismemberment benefits in the event of an accident on the job.
- Flexible policies provide you a lot of options when it comes to setting restrictions
- Accounts of all sizes are welcome.
- Drivers can save money on out-of-pocket expenses thanks to generous disability calculations
- Passenger Accident and Non-Occupational coverages on select plans
- Combine your coverages with others
Customize your coverage with a selection of add-ons like as occupational sickness, hernia, occupational cumulative trauma, emergency evacuation, and more to provide even additional protection.
Services that go above and beyond
The following services are available to drivers who have been injured at work:
- Nurse Case Managers are there to help drivers get back to work every step of the way.
- A physician referral service can help you find the best medical care in your area.
- For covered losses, the First Script service eliminates the burden of waiting for medication reimbursement.
Because every day a truck sits in a repair shop, you’re losing money, you want a provider who is committed on getting drivers back on the road as soon as possible.
- It all begins with prompt responses from subject matter experts who know just what questions to ask. Within 24 hours of receiving a claim, more than 95% of contacts are made*. Whether the loss involves the vehicle, the driver, or both, we get the process started right away.